National Hospital Abuja is accepting medical internship applications from suitably qualified candidates for the positions below in the hospital:
- Medical House Officers
- Dental House Officers
- Intern Pharmacists
- Intern MLS
Candidates must be in possession of a recognized university degree or its equivalent and a current temporary /practicing License issued by the their registration Council.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Candidates are required to apply manually to the Office of the Medical Director, attaching all necessary credentials.
- Typed applications should be addressed to :
The Chief Medical Director,
- Curriculum Vitae
- Application Letter (with phone number included),
- Registration or oath
- Degree Certificate or Notification (Statement) of Results
- Waec / O’Level certificate
- First school leaving cert / Testimonial
- L. G. A Identification Letter
- Birth Certificate / Statutory Declaration of Age.
- 3 recommendation letters.
If successful and selected, candidates must be ready to function in their core capacity and in any other role as may be assigned by authorized officers of the department.
Is as provided by the Federal Government Laws of Nigeria.
Candidates, who may not be able to physically apply at the National Hospital Abuja are encouraged to apply by our DoctorsQuarters e-Application Parcel Delivery Service.
To apply via our platform, kindly send computer-scanned copies of your documents via doctorsquarters@gmail.
com and pay for our services. If you have sent documents before, you don’t need to send again.
- Official fee: None
- Parcel charge/Service : 2000
- Access Bank (DoctorsQuarters Medical Hub Limited): 0101257298
- Parcel deadline: 15th March, 2019.
- Official deadline: None.
- The Hospital is currently accepting applications and will call for interview when they need interns. The current interns are in the later stages of their internship.
- You can either apply yourself by visiting the hospital or apply via our platform.
- The Parcel charge is not a fee from the Hospital. It’s simply our service charge which covers printing of documents, passports and parceling expenses.buy bactroban online buy bactroban online no prescription
- We are not affiliated with any hospital, neither are we agents of any hospital. We are only a platform that helps distant candidates submit their applications.
- The Hospital reserves the right of shortlisting candidates
Pls share to your friends, class, departmental and faculty whatsapp groups
Is internship for National hospital Abuja 2020 still on
Hello… Our parcel service to the National Hospital Abuja is closed although FMC Yenagoa, UUTH, Uyo and UITH, Ilorin are still on.
Join us on WhatsApp – Chat our Admin on 08134891180
Do you have any idea when they are gonna accept people.