MDCN creates a portal account/ access for a doctor with the doctor’s folio number, full name, and e-mail address.
- An automatic information from the MDCN is then sent to the registered e-mail address on how to proceed.
- Follow the link as shown in the e-mail received to supply a personal password and login to your profile with the MDCN.
- As an alternative to no. 3 above, go to www.mdcn.gov.ng, click on ‘sign in’, click on ‘reset password’, supply your email address and click on reset password to submit, then check your mail and follow the link from the automatic mail you will receive from the MDCN to type in your password.
- Click on your name to access the general registration form.
- Click on the ‘edit’ button and fill the Personal, Educational, Registration and Employment sections of the form where it applies to you.
- Double click on the box beside your name to upload a passport size photograph of yourself.
- Click on ‘Attachment’ at the top of your form; then click ‘Add’ to upload attachments if any.
- Click on ‘save’ button to retain the changes.
1). Go to www.remita.net
2). Select ‘Pay a Federal Government Agency’
3). Fill the form as follows:
- Name of MDA (select): Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Name of Service/Purpose (select ): Select the type of service you are paying for
- Amount to Pay (N) (type): the amount you are to pay
- Payer’s Full Name (type): Your full name
- Payer’s Email (type): Your e-mail
- Payer’s Phone (type): Your phone number.
4). Continue by following the screen information to complete your payment.
- If the Service you are paying for is not in 3b. above, select ‘others’, then type the service name under ‘description’.
- The payee can print the page containing the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number generated through the process and take it to any Commercial Bank for payment or choose to continue making payment through ATM card by selecting CARD payment option.
For enquires call 08106267970.