DoctorsQuarters.com is quite famous for bringing an insider perspectives on health and healthcare related topics, issues and trends.
As a rule, we are always on the look out for unique perspectives, opinions and thought pieces on how health and healthcare related issues affect the everyday African.
If you have a compelling article to share with our vast audience of health enthusiast, health/medical professionals, health students, healthcare businesses, and investors, kindly take some time to review the guidelines below.
TO SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE:
All submissions should:
- Be health or healthcare related
- Be valuable to our audience. We do not accept overly self-promotional content.
- Not have been covered on our platform before, except when approached with a unique angle.
- Be original; preferably not have appeared elsewhere.
- Be written in clear, well engaging (and free of grammatical and spelling errors if possible)
- Please avoid excessive use of jargon and slang.
- Not be overly critical of other health brands and/or personalities.
- Include proper attribution for all data, images and statistics used.
- We do not accept reviews as guest contributions.
All articles should preferably be between 450 – 1000 words, without grammatical errors and foul words.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Send all submissions in Doc or HTML format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject GUEST CONTRIBUTOR (in block letters).
Attach all images in a separate file and indicate where each image is to be located.
You could use highlighters or placeholders to indicate image locations in article.
IMAGE SIZE: Each image should not be more than 200KB
- Submissions that do not adhere to the above guidelines are at the risk of being declined.
- Principal Writers reserve the right to reject unsatisfactory submissions.
- Principal Writers also reserve the right to edit, re-purpose and rearrange submissions according to their discretion.
- DoctorsQuarters.com may include display ads and in-house calls-to-action within the content.
- If your article is accepted and published, we require that you share on your social media platforms.
- Wait for a Mail reply from us and a Web link of your article.
- A brief author bio, a social media contacts and a head-shot (100 by 100) is needed….Profile should Not Exceed250 words.
- A minimum of one external link could be added
We look forward to receiving your posts.