The University of Calabar Teaching Hospital, Calabar is currently accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the positions below in the hospital:
- Medical House Officers
- Dental House Officers
- Intern Pharmacists
- Intern MLS
- Intern Nurses
- Intern Physiotherapists
- Intern Radiographers
- Intern Optometrist
- Intern Dental therapist
- Intern Dental technologists
Candidates must be in possession of a recognized university degree or its equivalent and a current temporary /practicing License issued by the their registration Council.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Candidates are required to apply manually to the Office of the Medical Director, attaching all necessary credentials.
- Typed applications should be addressed to :
The Chief Medical Director,
University of Calabar teaching hospital,
P. M. B 1278,
- Application Letter (with phone number included),
- Registration or oath
- Degree Certificate or Notification (Statement) of Results
- Waec / O’Level certificate
- First school leaving cert / Testimonial
- L. G. A Identification Letter
- Birth Certificate / Statutory Declaration of Age.
- 3 recommendation letters.
To apply for your application delivery via the DoctorsQuarters e-Application Delivery Service, kindly send computer-scanned copies of your documents via firstname.lastname@example.org and pay for our services. If you have sent documents before, you don’t need to send again.
● Official fee: None
● Parcel charge/Service : 2000
● Diamond/Access Bank: DoctorsQuarters Medical Hub Ltd – 0101257298
● Parcel deadline: 20th November 2019
● Official deadline: None.
Join our Internship interactive Whatsapp Group – Contact our Admin on 08134891180.