Applications are invited from suitably candidates for the internship positions listed below:
- 1. Medical House officers
- 2. Dental House officers
- 3. Intern Pharmacists
- 4. Intern Physiotherapist
- 5. Intern occupational therapists
- 6. Intern Medical Laboratory scientists
- 7. Intern Medical Imaging Scientists
- 8. Intern Nurses
- 9. Intern Optometrists
Candidates are to possess MBBS or B.Sc, degree(s) as the case may be, in the appropriate discipline from a recognized University with evidence of Induction by their Regulatory or Professional body
The salary for the position of House officers/ Interns is in accordance with the public service rules.
Duration/Nature of Duties
House job/Internship is a training period of twelve (12) Calendar months only. Successful medical House officers will be required to rotate through the major clinical departments in the hospital.
Methods of Application
Interested applicants are to obtain application forms downloadable via www.ubth.org or from the administrative department of the hospital. THE FORM IS AT NO COST.
Closing date of advertisement.
The advertisement will run for six(6)weeks from 5th march, 2020. No application will be accepted out after the closing date.
Candidates are required to apply manually to the human resource department, attaching all necessary credentials.
We can also help you submit if you are not disposed.
– Application form (For those applying through us, kindly download form below, print, fill and send back along with other documents or we will fill forms on behalf of candidates).
– Registration or oath
– Degree Certificate or Notification (Statement) of Results
– Waec / O?Level certificate
– First school leaving cert / Testimonial
– L. G. A Identification Letter
– Birth Certificate / Statutory Declaration of Age.
– 3 recommendation letters.
To apply via our platform, Contact Admin via WhatsApp 08134891180