Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates at the National Hospital Abuja, to fill the following vacant positions;
- Medical/Dental House Officers
- Medical Laboratory Science Intern
- Dental Therapy Interns
- Dental Technology Interns
- Pharmacy Interns
How to apply :
Interested candidates must possess a recognized degree or equivalent in their areas of specialization from a reputable University in Nigeria or abroad
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants are to submit manually
Application letter(Please add your phone number)
Oath (Pharmacy )
Degree Certificate or statement of results
FSLC or Testimonial
LGA Identification letter
Birth Certificate or Statutory age declaration (Affidavit)
Three Recommendation letters
Any other relevant document
Address your letter to:
The Chief Medical Director,
National hospital Abuja,
Extended Institution Deadline Due to Lock Down Period : Very soon
Parcel Deadline : 12th of June 2020
♐ Doctors Salary at National Hospital is 211,000
♐ Pay for other interns (Pharmacists and Med Lab Scientists): is 165,000
Candidates, who may not be able to physically apply at the National Hospital Abuja are encouraged to apply by our DoctorsQuarters e-Application Parcel Delivery Service.
To apply via our platform, kindly send computer-scanned copies of your documents via email@example.com and pay for our services. If you have sent documents before, you don’t need to send again.
- Official fee: None
- Parcel charge/Service: 2000
- Access Bank (DoctorsQuarters Medical Hub Limited): 0101257298
- Parcel deadline: 12th June, 2020.
- Official deadline: Expected to be extended!!!
- The Hospital is currently accepting applications and will call for an interview when they need interns. The current interns are in the later stages of their internship.
- You can either apply yourself by visiting the hospital or apply via our platform.
- The Parcel charge is not a fee from the Hospital. It’s simply our service charge which covers the printing of documents, passports and parceling expenses.
- We are not affiliated with any hospital, neither are we agents of any hospital. We are only a platform that helps distant candidates submit their applications.
- The Hospital reserves the right of shortlisting candidates
Please share to your friends, class, departmental and faculty Whatsapp groups