Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates interested to fill some vacant positions at the National Orthopaedic Hospital NOH, Enugu.
- Pharmacy Interns
- Medical Laboratory Science Interns
- Nursing Interns
Candidates must be in possession of a recognized university degree or its equivalent and a current temporary /practicing License issued by the their registration Council.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Candidates are required to apply manually to the Office of the Chief Medical Director, attaching all necessary credentials.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Affidavit that you have not done an internship before
- Application Letter (with a phone number included),
- Registration or oath
- Degree Certificate or Notification (Statement) of Results
- Waec / O’Level certificate
- First school leaving cert / Testimonial
- L. G. A Identification Letter
- Birth Certificate / Statutory Declaration of Age.
- Three recommendation letters.
Type-written application should be addressed to the:
The Chief Medical Director,
National Orthopaedic Hospital,
Enugu, Enugu State.
DEADLINE: No deadline has been announced due to the pandemic. However,it is best to send in your application as soon as possible.
DoctorsQuarters e-Application Parcel Service Delivery is not available to this center.