Arising from the resolutions of the consultative meeting of the Environmental Health Officers Registration Council of Nigeria (EHORECON) and Provosts of Colleges of Health Technology and Heads of Environmental Health Training Programmes in these Institutions in April 2014 and March 2015, the Council wishes to publish here under the list of Colleges/Schools that have various levels of accreditation by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) and recognised by the Council for award of National Diploma/Higher National Diploma in Environmental Health Technology in Nigeria.
1. College of Health Technology Calabar
2. Abia State College of Health Science & Management Technology, Aba
3. Plateau State College of Health Technology, Zawan
4. Kwara State College of Health Technology, Offa.
5. Ogun State College of Health Technology Ilese, Ijebu-Ode
6. School of Health Technology Akure
7. Shehu Idris College of Health Sciences & Technology, Makarfi
8. Rivers State College of Health Sciences & Technology, Port Harcourt.
9. Institute of Health Technology, UBTH, Benin City
10. Delta State College of health Technology, Ugheli
11. Newgate College of Health Technology, Minna
12. Anambra State College of Health Technology, Obosi
13. Pogil College of Health Technology, Ijebu Ode
14. NSKT College of Health Technology, Mkar-Gboko, Benue State.
15. Ekiti State College of Health Technology, Ijero-Ekiti.
16. School of Health Technology, Ilesa-Ogun State
17. Federal College of Animal Health & Production Technology, VOM.
This announcement should serve as a guide to parents and candidates seeking admission, encourage visitors and proprietors to other schools to pursue Academic and Professional regulatory approval to train Environmental Health manpower at this level.
All Schools/ Colleges without NBTE/Council approval are by this notice, advised not to admit candidates for ND and HND Environmental Health Technology starting 2016/2017 session pending such approval.
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), National Youth Service Corps and the general public to note please.
Do You Feel You Could Be A DoctorsQuarters.com Contributor, Writer, Story-Teller? Do you have passion for writing, and would want to be part of a team that value information sharing? Can you work remotely and have a flair for social media conversations, graphic designing and picture/video editing? Stay glued to our subsequent foot notes... WE ARE ABOUT TO INCREASE OUR TEAM MEMBERS!!!