The West African College of Surgeons gladly announces Her April 2018 Fellowship Examinations in the Faculties of Anaesthesia, Dental Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Radiology and Surgery, which is billed to hold from April 11th – 25th, 2018.
All candidates applying for Primary, Diploma in Anaesthesia, Parts I/Membership & II should log on to the WACS Website and follow the step by step procedure for online application.
To prepare for your Fellowship Examination, you need your online study companion… MedQBase.Ng
The Primary Examinations will hold on April 13th, 2018 in eight (8) centres as follows:
- University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan Nigeria
- National Centre for Women Development (NCWD), Abuja Nigeria
- Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital (KBTH), Accra Ghana
- National Orthopaedic Hospital (NOH) Main Hall, Enugu Nigeria
- Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital, Kumasi Ghana
- Edward Francis Small Teaching Hospital (EFSTH), Banjul The Gambia
- The Medical College Campus Auditorium near the St. Joseph’s Catholic Hospital, Monrovia Liberia
While the Part I/Membership & Part II Examinations will hold from
>April 11th 2018 (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
>April 12th, 2018 (Anaesthesia, Diploma in Anaesthesia, & Surgery Membership)
April 16th 2018 (Dental Surgery, Ophthalmology. ORL, Radiology and Surgery)
Part I/Membership & Part II Examinations will hold in two centres..
- University College Hospital (UCH) Ibadan Nigeria
- Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital (KBTH) Accra Ghana.
- Primary Examination: N110,000
- Diploma in Anaesthesia: N110,000
- Part I/Membership Examination: N160,000
- Part II (Final) Examinations: N200,000
Closing Date for Submission of Completed forms is January 12, 2018
For further details check the poster below… SUCCESS!!!