As part of support to educational development and human capacity building, Mobil Producing Nigeria (MPN), operator of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)/MPN Joint Venture awards annual scholarships to qualified undergraduate students in Nigerian Universities.
Applications for the NNPC/MPN Undergraduate National Scholarship Awards are based on the following criteria:
Awards will be made to qualified and suitable students who are currently admitted in Nigerian Universities irrespective of state of origin including the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
Applications in the following list of approved disciplines are considered:
- Medicine (MBBS Only)
- Candidates must be holders of the SSCE or its equivalent with at least six subjects passed at a sitting
- Dependants of employees of Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited, Mobil Oil Nigeria plc and Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited are not eligible for this scholarship
- Applicants must be registered full-time undergraduates in their 1St or 2nd year of study in any accredited Nigerian University
- Students who are currently on similar scholarship awards from other oil and gas companies should not apply.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Shortlisted candidates will be required to upload the following documents along with their application in the application
- Current University Identity Card
- Current Passport Photograph
- Evidence of State of Origin obtained from the appropriate
- Local Government Area and duly signed by the Chairman or Secretary.
- Evidence of admission into a Nigerian University
- Evidence of current year of study
- Evidence of SSCE result or its equivalent
Names of short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be published in National Dailies. The candidates will also be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and email
Fraud Alert Notice:
ExxonMobil Upstream Affiliates in Nigeria (Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited and Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited) do not use placement agencies that charge scholarship applicants an advance fee of any kind (e.g. application fees, placement fees, test fees, etc.)