Nigerian Institute of Medical Research Malaria Reseatch Laboratory/Biochemistry & Nutrition Department in collaboration with the National Malaria Elimination Programme & the World Health Organization (WHO) Presents A 7 Day MALARIA MICROSCOPY WORKSHOP/TRAINING.
Theme: Effective Malaria Diagnosis: Microscopy, RDT/Molecular Techniques
Date: March 11th – 18th 2018
Time: 8:00am-5:30pm daily
Venue: Nigerian Institute of Medical Research, 6, Edmund Crescent, Off Murtala Mohammed Way, Yaba, Lagos.
- Medical Laboratory Scientists
- Medical and Allied Health Professionals
- Medical Research Scientists and Postgraduate Students Involved/Interested in Malaria Research.
- Peparation of Malaria Blood Films
- Malaria Blood Film Examination Technique
- Morphological Differentiation of Plasmodium Species
- Malaria Parasite Quantification
- Microscopy Performance Quantification
- Overview of Molecular (PCR) Diagnostic Technique
- Hands on Molecular (PCR) Diagnosis
- Other Malaria Diagnostic Methods
Course Fee: N60,000 per participants
Check NIMR Wensite for Payment Details www.nimr.gov.ng
For Further Enquiries, Contact:
Sola Ajibaye 0806 903 2569 (Course Coordinator)
Samuel Akindele 0803 717 0057
Akwaowo Orok 0802 377 3771
Prof. Babatunde Lawal Salako