The Obafemi Awolowo University is a comprehensive public institution established in 1962 as The University of Ife. The University is situated on a vast expanse of land totaling 11,861 hectares in Ile-Ife, Osun State, southwest of Nigeria.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the Academic position below:
Job Title: Pupil Pharmacist Contiss 07 (N1,084,016 – N1,600,307)
Department: Medical Health Services
* Candidates applying for the post of Pupil Pharmacist should possess a degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution and must have been inducted by the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria (PCN).
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit 35 copies of their applications and up-to-date curriculum vitae giving the following information in order as listed below:
* Full Name (Surname first in capital letters).
* Post Applied for.
* Date and place of birth (attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit).
* State of Origin, Senatorial District and Local Government Area (if a Nigerian)
* Permanent Home Address.
* Current Postal Address/including G.S.M. Telephone number.
* Marital Status.
* Number of Children and their Ages.
* Institutions attended with dates.
* Academic/Professional qualifications and distinctions obtained with dates (attach copies of credentials).
* Work Experience with dates.
* Present Employment, Status and Salary (if any).
* Research interests and activities
* Conference/courses attended (state titles of papers presented if any).
* Professional accomplishment.
* Publications with date.
* Service to national and international bodies.
* Extra Curricular Activities.
* Any physical challenge?
* Names and address of three (3) referees who must have been closely associated with Candidate & academic/work experience.
Candidates applying for this position are advised to request their referees to forward confidential reports on them directly to the “Registrar”. The reports should be duly marked “CONFIDENTIAL”.
Applications and curriculum vitae of all interested candidates are to be forwarded to:
Obafemi Awolowo University,
“for the attention of Director of Personnel Affairs”.
Candidates are also required to forward a soft copy of their application and curriculum vitae by e-mail (as an attachment) to: email@example.com within the specified period.
Note: Only the applications of candidates short-listed will be acknowledged.