Skin101 Center is a full spectrum cosmetic medical and surgical facility with a Medical Spa, Dermatology clinic and plastic surgery unit all under one roof.
Our focus is diagnosing and treating cosmetic and non-cosmetic skin conditions in all ages and also improving and enhancing physical appearance. We understand that people want to look as good as they feel and feel as good as they look. SKIN101 brings a unique and holistic approach to looking and feeling good by providing highly individualized and customized plans that utilize a single treatment, or combination of treatments across board from the variety of aesthetic, anti-ageing and surgical options available at the facility.
Our wide range of services are world standard, using the latest technology and science with astute professionals, to meet even the most difficult needs and the most challenging cases.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Aesthetic Doctor
SKIN101 Medical Center is growing, hence the need to expand our team. We are looking for a qualified and experienced aesthetic doctor to join our team of aesthetic doctors who can deliver a high-quality service, understand the importance of customer satisfaction and have high business ethics.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Aesthetic, Cosmetic or Plastic Surgical related degree/diploma or post-graduate training (private training course certificates do not count towards this).
- Must practice medicine in the cosmetic and aesthetic medicine category to include but not limited to cosmetic dermatology, plastic surgery and laser surgery.
- Minimum of 4 years’ working experience in aesthetic medicine.
- Strong listening, customer service, presentation and interpersonal skills is a must.
- Must be efficient/meticulous and have attention to details.
- Must consistently interact in a manner that is friendly, supportive, respectful, and cooperative with co-workers and patients.
- Evidence of wide knowledge base and competency in clinical practice.
- Evidence of excellent oral and written communication.
- Experience of working in a multidisciplinary environment with a wide range of individuals at different levels.
- Can demonstrate extensive and recent experience in the cosmetic sector, with strong clinical skills and knowledge.
- Have relevant experience, ideally in aesthetics or in a similar private provider role.
- Have experience in a fast-paced, service-led environment.
- Have a passion for exceptional service.
- Are able to work autonomously and to protocols.
- Have the boldness to try new marketing ideas, raising awareness of service.
Application Closing Date
8th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Cover Letter and a recent coloured Passport Photograph to:
using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
If you are passionate about aesthetics and want to join an exciting and fast-growing brand, then please do apply.
Only qualified candidates would be contacted.