West African College of Surgeons Presents 16th Health Management and Ethics Course for Fellows, Resident Doctors and Healthcare Providers.
Date: 15th – 16th January, 2019
Venue: Trenchard Hall, University of Ibadan, Ibadan
Time: 8am-6pm daily
Mode: Distance Learning and In-person Non-residential
The distance learning aspect of this course should be completed by the participants in the four weeks leading to the in-person course.
Participants should arrive for the in-person course a day before (i.e 14th January, 2019) as the workshop shall commence early, each day.
All candidates for the part II fellowship examinations are required to have certification of attendance at the course.
* Registration and payment will be done ONLY online (www.wacscoac.org)
* Only 200 spaces are available
* Early registration is encouraged
* Payment at the venue is not allowed
* Registration and payment will close on 6th January, 2019
* For further enquires, please call 09062759913 or 09062759914
Course Fee: N120,000
* Reputable Surgeons
* Chartered Accountants
* Management Consultants
* Seasoned Administrators
* Health Economists and Ethicists
Dr. J.O. Olatosi Secretary General
Dr. JK Ladipo Chief Coordinator of College Courses