The Heart center is a brand new international standard facility with capacity for 12 ICU and 12 Ward beds, 2 executive suites, 2 theaters equipped with state of the art equipment providing the full spectrum of services in cardiology and cardiovascular surgery.
POSITION: RESIDENT DOCTOR
1. Good communication (written & oral) and interpersonal skills, must be a team player
2. Computer literate, ability to use Microsoft office, health information system ( HIS) applications
3. Keen interest in cardiovascular related clinical research
4. Eagerness to learn and improve skills, and ability to provide first class high standard evidence based medicine with compassion
5. Proficiency with EKG and basic knowledge of echocardiography
6. Current certification in ACLS/ATLS
7. Position best suited for those interested in specializing in cardiology or cardiovascular surgery
1. Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree from a recognized institution.
2. Full registration with the Nigerian Medical and Dental council
1. Minimum of 2 years post National Youth Service Corp
2. Post graduation experience in cardiology or cardiovascular surgery an added advantage
INTERESTED CANDIDATE MUST SUBMIT APPLICATIONS WITH RELEVANT DOCUMENTATIONS TO firstname.lastname@example.org , CV and 3 reference letters on or before July 22, 2016