Environmental Health Officers Registration Council of Nigeria Current Procedure For Making Payment to the Council.
Following the Federal Government directive on the operation of Treasury Single Account (TSA) by all Federal Ministries, Departments and Agencies, the Council wish to inform all Environmental Health Officers and Environmental Health Service providers and indeed the general public that payment to the Council can be made through the Remita platform following the procedure below:
1. Visit www.remita.net
2. Click on Pay Federal Government Agency
3. Select “Environmental Health Officers Registration Council” from the dialog box of which Agency you want to pay.
4. Select which services you want to pay for from the next box, currently “Environmental Health Officers Registration Council Fees” or “Others”
5. Give details of what you want to pay and who is paying (filling of all spaces with asterisk (*) is compulsory
6. Verify the figures you can see on the last box (to show you are not a robot).
8. The system will generate a page containing the details you provided and more importantly a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number. The same page will contain the Question “How do you want to Pay?” with options like (a) Pay cash at a Bank, (b) Pay with your Card or (c) e- Wallet etc.
9. If you wish to pay cash at any bank branch, you will copy the RRR number or print that page and approach such bank branch with the reference number and your cash. It makes your stay at the bank less than ten minutes.
10. If you have card (ATM) or e-wallet, you can conclude your payment at the comfort of your room. Just select the card or e-wallet option. The system will re-direct you to the interface where you will choose your card type and feed in your card details and authorize the deduction.
11. When this is done, the system will generate a receipt same with the RRR document in step 8, plus a statement at the end “Payment is Complete, render service”
12. You can print this and attach with the form you are submitting to us or come with the RRR number to enable our account staff retrieve the transaction receipt online and issue you our receipt. Note that even when you pay cash at any bank branch, the bank will also give you a receipt containing the RRR as in step 11. The difference between the receipt in step 11 and that of 8 is that the RRR document in step 11 contains a statement that payment is complete, and we should render service. It is at this point that we can accept the print out or the RRR number if you could not print for attending to you according to what you may have paid for.
13. The second option that is causing a little delay now is to approach the Teller in any bank and request to pay money to Environmental Health Officers Registration Council through the Remita platform. The bank Teller will assist you go through steps 1 – 8 before accepting your cash and printing your receipt as in step 12.
(Visited 969 times, 1 visits today)JOIN THE NEW DoctorsQuarters.com BBM CHANNEL ON C0015D291... Its New And Refreshingby