As we approach the end of the year, the National Postgraduate College of Medicine NPMCN, have announced her Annual Intensive Update Course for Candidates preparing for Primary, Part I, Part II FMCP Examinations.
This course is also for Physicians interested in updating their knowledge in Internal Medicine.
Find below the schedule for each examination set;
Primary Update Course:
- Date: 21st – 26th
- Venue: Surgical Skills Centre (LUTH)
- Course Fee: N60,000.
Part 1 & 2 Update Course:
- Date: 21st January – 1st February 2019
- Venue: Human Resource Building Auditorium, Opposite the Administrative Building, Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba, Lagos
- Course Fee: N75,000.
DEADLINE FOR PAYMENT/REGISTRATION: Thursday, 17th January 2019
Payment of Cash will not be accepted.
All payments for the course should be made into the Faculty Account;
- Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB), LUTH Branch
- Account Number: 0123291160
- Account Name: Faculty of Internal Medicine, National Postgraduate Medical College
Participants who have paid the course fee should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating Full Names, withe evidence of payment included as an attachment.
Further details? Call;
- Dr Adebola Ogunbiyi
- Dr Babawale Bello