National Postgraduate Medical College NPMCN, announces commencement of registration for the 2018 Postgraduate Diploma in Anaesthesia Examination.
Day 1 – Written Papers
Date: Monday 9th July 2018
Time: 9am-12noon – Paper I (Basic Sciences)
1.00pm – 4.00pm – Paper II (Principles and Practice of Anaesthesia)
Venue: College Auditorium. Km 26, Lagos-Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos
Day 2 – Oral Examination
Date: Monday 10th July 2018
Time: 9am onwards
Venue: Department of Anaesthesia, Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi-Araba, Lagos
(1) Examination fees: ₦100,000.00k payable through remita.net
(2) Associate Diplomates Registration fees – ₦30,000.00k (Associate Fellows of the College are exempted from this) payable through remita.net
a. Log on to www.remita.net,
b. Click “Pay a Federal Government Agency” link,
c. Enter ” National post”,
d. Click on National post graduate Medical College of Nigeria,
e. Select service/purpose ( from the draw down),
f. Fill other details.,
g. Click proceed to payment.,
h. Select how you want to pay eg. ATM Cards,Bank Branch etc.,
i. Complete payment,
j. Print RRR receipt.
(3) Associate Diplomates Annual Subscription – ₦10,000.00k payable to Zenith Bank Account Number 1010778138 through funds transfer only. (Associate Fellows of the College are exempted from this)
Mode of Submission:
Download application forms here
Associate Diplomates Registration Form
Diploma Examination Form
Duly signed forms accompanied by evidence of payment and all relevant documents should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org cc: email@example.com
DO NOT FORWARD HARD COPIES OF APPLICATION FORMS TO THE COLLEGE.
Eligibility Criteria for the Diploma in Anaesthesia Examination
(1) Registration as an Associate Diplomates with the College at the beginning of training or before/during the intended examination.
(2) Completion of 12 uninterrupted training in accredited institution
(3) Possession of the MBBS certificate or its equivalent registrable with the MDCN.
(4) Possession of the NYSC Discharge/Exemption certificate.
(5) Full MDCN registration certificate and current practicing license.
(6) Log book of 500 cases with appropriate distribution in subspecialties as specified in the Faculty Handbook.
(7) Certificate of Training duly signed by the Head of Training Institution or his/her designated representative.
This examination is only for those who have gone through the required training of the Diploma in Anaesthesia Programme.
(a) Each candidate must complete the application form fully, correctly and honestly. Any false information will automatically disqualify the candidate.
(b) Application submitted after the closing date or incorrectly/incompletely filled or not accompanied with the appropriate information will not be processed.
Submission of incomplete forms/documents shall lead to disqualification and College may not enter into any correspondence with such applicants
Closing date for the submission of forms is Friday, May 25, 2018.
Professor Owoidoho Udofia, FMCPsych