On behalf of President PHARM. AHMED I. YAKASAI, FPSN, FNAPharm, FNIM, and the National Council of Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria the Conference Planning Committee Announces its 91st Annual National Conference “OLUYOLE 2018”
Theme: “Innovative Disruption in Pharmacy in Emerging Economies – A Roadmap for Nigeria”
Venue: International Conference Centre, University of Ibadan, Oyo State
Date: Monday, October – Saturday 3rd November 2018
A ROADMAP FOR NIGERIA – has been carefully chosen to advance the national discourse on survival and significance in a time of rapid and turbulent change. Whether you are disruptively innovating or defending against a disruptive challenger, show up in Ibadan and lend your voice and ear to what pharmacy and pharmacists must do differently and better to move from good to great.
The President of the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Excellency, Senator (Dr) Abubakar Bukola Saraki CON is our Special Guest of Honour. He has graciously accepted to declare open the ceremony. This is a reflection of the national importance attributable to this gathering of 5000 distinguished pharmacists from various practice / technical groups within and outside Nigeria. Our Chief Host in line with our tradition is the Executive Governor of Oyo state, His Excellency, Senator Ishaq Abiola Ajimobi.
We offer you 10 reasons why it is in your best interest to be part of OLUYOLE 2018.
- It is all about you and about a profession you dearly love.
- It is Nigeria’s largest annual gathering of the oldest and most organized professional group.
- It offers ample time to learn, network, explore and engage.
- Our Keynote address speaker – Clare Omatseye, MD/CEO JNC International Ltd and President, Healthcare Federation of Nigeria (HFN) will provide amazing insights into the theme.
- Oyo is the pacesetter state. OLUYOLE 2018 is a pace-setting conference.
- From the choice of the venue, the 1000 pre-booked hotel rooms, 200 conferences tagged taxis strategically deployed (database of all the registered drivers will be on the conference app), we aim to give you an unbeatable experience in convenience and comfort.
- 40 premium exhibition suites (indoor and fully airconditioned) and 60 standard exhibition booths (outdoor) specially designed to give every exhibitor the maximum possible brand exposure.
- It is an election year. Decide who takes over the onerous task of leading our noble profession after the widely acclaimed successful tenure of His Excellency, Ahmed I. Yakasai.
- Experience the lavish hospitality of the Oyo people, their rich cultural heritage and the delectable cuisine that makes Ibadan Ibi ti one.
- We offer a money back guarantee to all delegates and exhibitors if we fail in our social contract of giving you a truly memorable conference. The details of the social contract will be published before registration commences.
Please mark your calendars appropriately.
Be in Ibadan MONDAY 29TH October – Sat 3RD November 2018.
Senator Ishaq Abiola Ajimobi
Executive Governor of Oyo State
Special Guest of Honour:
Senator (Dr.) Abubakar Bukola Saraki, GCON
President of the Senate Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Guest of Honour:
Prof. Isaac F. Adewole, FAS
Honorable Minister of Health
Keynote Address Speaker:
Pharm. Clare Omatseye
MD & Chief Executive Officer
JNC International Limited & President,
Healthcare Federation of Nigeria
Pharm. Ahmed I. Yakasai, FPSN, FNAPharm, FNAPharm, FNIM
President Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria
Pharm (Mrs.) Arinola Joda, FPCPharm, Ph.D
National Publicity Secretary
Pharm. Emeka Callistus Duru, MAW
Pharm. Onyeka Onyeibor