LUTH Residency Training Programme 2018
We are pleased to announce the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, LUTH is desirous of recruiting professionally committed candidates into its Residency Training Programme in the positions below:
Position: Medical Doctor and Dentist ( LUTH Residency Training Programme)
Candidates are required in the following Specialities:
- Child Dental Health
- Clinical Pathology
- Community Health and Primary Care
- Haematology & Blood Transfusion
- Medical Microbiology & Parasitology
- Internal Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Anatomic & Molecular Pathology
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Oral Maxillofacial Pathology/Biology
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Restorative Dentistry
- Radiation Biology & Radiotherapy
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- Preventive Dentistry
- Orthopaedic & Traumatology
- Applicants should have at least one-year professional experience and must be fully registered with the Medical & Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Evidence of having completed NYSC is mandatory.
- Success at the Primary Examination of either the West African or National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria is required.
Application Closing Date
5th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Application fee is N5,000.00 (Five Thousand Naira) only. Payment is by visiting the website: www.remita.net
When the page opens “Click on pay a Federal Government Agency. On name of MDA”, type “Lagos University Teaching Hospital”.
Then click on other LUTH fees. Follow the prompts to generate the RRR’ code. Thereafter, use the ‘RRR’ code to make payment at any Bank of your choice and submit your voucher or receipt to the Finance and Accounts Department, LUTH, where a receipt will be issued in place of the PRINT-OUT.
The receipt of payment should be forwarded to the “Chairman, Medical Advisory Committee” for collection of Application forms.
Completed application forms should be addressed and submitted to:
Medical Advisory Committee,
Lagos University Teaching Hospital,
Note: The date of the departmental Interviews will be communicated later.