JOB VACANCY: Interested applicants are hereby invited to submit their application for consideration for employment in the internship programme of the University of Abuja Teaching Hospital Gwagwalada, FCT.
- Pharmacy Interns
- Physiotherapy Interns
Method of Application:
Applications must be submitted with the following documents;
- Certificates of academic qualifications – from Primary, secondary school and degree levels
- Provisional Registration with relevant regulatory Boards
- Annual Practising License
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae stating all personal information including State and Local Government of Origin.
Applications should be addressed to Chief Medical Director, University of Abuja Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada.
Closing Date for submission of application is 12:00 noon 23rd July, 2019.
Yusufu Hassan (Chief Admin officer – AP&D)
For: Director of Administration.
Interested candidates are encouraged to use the DoctorsQuarters e-Application service for the delivery of their applications from any part of the country.
TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION VIA OUR PLATFORM, KINDLY COMPUTER SCAN AND SEND YOUR DOCUMENTS AND COMPLETE CREDENTIALS TO EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE DON’T SEND MOBILE SCANNED DOCUMENTS. KINDLY SCAN YOUR PASSPORT IN A COMPUTER CENTER PREFERABLY IN JPEG FORMAT.
Official fee: free
Parcel charge: 2500
Diamond Bank (DoctorsQuarters Medical Hub Limited – 0101257298)
Parcel deadline: 19th July, 2019.
Official deadline: 23rd July 2019
- You can either apply visiting the hospital or apply via our platform.
- We are not affiliated to any hospital.
- The Hospital reserves the right of shortlisting candidates
Join our Hosuemanship & Internship whatsapp group using this link or contact the admin 08134891180.