Job Vacancy: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for appointment in the underlisted vacant positions at the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Port Harcourt.
- Medical House Officers
- Pharmacists Interns
- Nurse Interns
- Physiotherapist intern
- Medical Imaging Scientists (Radiographers) Interns
- Medical laboratory scientists Interns
- Dental Therapist Interns
- Dental Technologist Interns
- Optometry Interns
- Dietitian Intern
Applicants must possess the under-listed qualifications and provisional registration with their respective professional bodies –
- Pharmacists Interns – B.Pharm
- Nurse Interns – B.NSc
- Physiotherapist intern – B.Med Rehabilitation
- Medical Imaging Scientists (Radiographers) Interns – B.Rad
- Medical Lab Scientist Interns – B.Med Lab Sc.
- Dental Therapist Interns – HND, Dental Therapy
- Dental Technologist Interns – B.Tech, HND.
Method of Application:
Applicants should obtain an APPLICATION FORM from the Office of the Chief Administrative Officer, Clinical Services & Training (CS&T) with effect from Monday 29th July 2019.
Closing Date for Submission of Completed forms
Duly completed forms should be returned to the Office of the Chief Administrative Officer, Clinical Service & Training (CS&T) not later than 6th September 2019.
Written Interview will 16th September 2019 at 8:00 am, in the Main Auditorium, Faculty of Basic Studies, UNIPORT.
- Prospective candidates who have undergone the mandatory one-year internship in other institutions are not allowed to pick up application forms.
- The cost of the application form is N1000 only. DO NOT PAY IN CASH TO ANY INDIVIDUAL OR STAFF.
- The application fee is to be paid into the hospital TSA Account, Sterling Bank UPTH Branch, Account No. 0120504361018. Collect a teller and present to the hospital account office for an official receipt.
- The receipt allows you to collect an application form at the Clinical Services and Training Unit UPTH.
Interested candidates are encouraged to use the DoctorsQuarters e-Application service for the delivery of their applications from any part of the country.
TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION VIA OUR PLATFORM, KINDLY COMPUTER SCAN AND SEND YOUR DOCUMENTS AND COMPLETE CREDENTIALS TO EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE DON’T SEND MOBILE SCANNED DOCUMENTS. KINDLY SCAN YOUR PASSPORT IN A COMPUTER CENTER PREFERABLY IN JPEG FORMAT.
Official fee: N1000
Parcel charge: N2500
Diamond Bank (DoctorsQuarters Medical Hub Limited – 0101257298)
Parcel deadline: 15th August 2019.
Official deadline: 16th September 2019
- You can either apply by visiting the hospital or apply via our platform.
- We are not affiliated to any hospital.
- The Hospital reserves the right of shortlisting candidates
Join our Hosuemanship & Internship WhatsApp group by contacting the admin 08134891180.