Job Vacancy: Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacancies at Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Teaching Hospital, Parkline.
Candidates must be in possession of a recognized university degree or its equivalent and a current temporary/practicing License issued by their registration Council.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Candidates are required to apply manually to the Office of the medical director, attaching all necessary credentials.
- Typed applications should be addressed to :
The Director of Administration,
ESUT Teaching Hospital Parklane,
- Application Letter (with a phone number included),
- License(s) ,
- Degree Certificate or Notification (Statement) of Results
- Waec / O’Level certificate
- First school leaving cert / Testimonial
- L. G. A Identification Letter
- Birth Certificate / Statutory Declaration of Age.
- 3 recommendation letters.
OFFICIAL DEADLINE – 12th August 2019.
Interested candidates are encouraged to use the DoctorsQuarters e-Application service for the delivery of their applications from any part of the country.
To apply via our platform, kindly send computer-scanned copies of your documents via firstname.lastname@example.org and pay for our services.
Official fee: None
Parcel charge/Service: 2000
Diamond bank: 0101257298 (DoctorsQuarters Medical Hub)
Parcel deadline: Wednesday 7th August 2019.
Official deadline: Monday 12th August 2019.
- You can either apply by visiting the hospital or apply via our platform.
- The Parcel charge is not a fee from the Hospital. It’s simply our service charge which covers the printing of documents, passports and parceling expenses.
- We are neither affiliated with any hospital nor are we agents of any hospital. We are only a platform that helps distant candidates submit their applications.
- The Hospital reserves the right of shortlisting candidates
Reach out to our Admin on Whatsapp – 08134891180