Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill some vacant positions at the Federal Medical Center FMC Yenago, in the following internship positions;
- Medical House Officers
- Pharmacy Interns
- Medical Laboratory Interns
- Optometry Interns
Interested candidates must possess a recognized degree or equivalent in their areas of specialization from a reputable University in Nigeria or abroad.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Candidates are required to apply manually to the Office of the Medical Director, attaching all necessary credentials.
- Type-written applications should be addressed to :
The Medical Director,
Federal Medical Centre,
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Application Letter (with a phone number included),
- License(s) ,
- Pharmacy oath (for pharmacy)
- Degree Certificate or Notification (Statement) of Results
- WAEC / O’Level certificate
- First school leaving certificate / Testimonial
- L. G. A Identification Letter
- Birth Certificate / Statutory Declaration of Age
- Passport Photographs.
- 3 recommendation letters (not specified though).
Candidates, who may not be able to physically apply at the FMC Yenagoa are encouraged to apply by our DoctorsQuarters e-Application Parcel Delivery Service.
To apply via our platform, kindly send computer-scanned copies of your documents via firstname.lastname@example.org and pay for our services. If you have sent documents before, you don’t need to send again.
- Official fee: None
- Parcel charge/Service: 1500
- Access Bank (DoctorsQuarters Medical Hub Limited): 0101257298
- Parcel deadline: 30th MaY, 2020.
- Official deadline: Not Specified.
- The Hospital is currently accepting applications and will call for an interview when they need interns. The current interns are in the later stages of their internship.
- You can either apply yourself by visiting the hospital or apply via our platform.
- The Parcel charge is not a fee from the Hospital. It’s simply our service charge which covers the printing of documents, passports and parceling expenses.
- We are not affiliated with any hospital, neither are we agents of any hospital. We are only a platform that helps distant candidates submit their applications.
- The Hospital reserves the right of shortlisting candidates
Please share to your friends, class, departmental and faculty Whatsapp groups