I gladly report that qualified candidates can now apply for the following positions in Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital Zaria.
– House Officers
– Intern Medical laboratory Scientists.
– Intern Physiotherapists.
– Intern Radiographers.
– Intern Pharmacists.
– Intern Optometrists
Date of Interview: Not known
Method of Application: Application can be done online or at the Office of The Chief Medical Director
Kindly follow the information below on how to complete the application form
– Visit http://www.apply.abuth.org.ng
– Click on Internship and Housemanship, fill out the information needed
– Proceed to generate your e-invoice
– Click Purchase Access code
– fill the applicant’s detail (make sure you type the information correctly)
– Click Pay with Remita button to generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)
– Print the transaction reference page
– Visit any branch of any commercial Bank for the payment
– Request for the payment evidence from the bank
– Click login/Sign up on this page to proceed with the application
– Make sure you use the same information as in the transaction reference
– Make sure your information are correct in the acknowledgement form before you finally submit the application
– Print your acknowledgement slip and exam card after you filled the necessary information
For complaints and/or suggestions contact: email@example.com, 08039286400, 08028341811 or 08054434102
2. Application letter
4. FSLC certificate
5. WAEC certificate
6. Degree Certificate
7. Birth Certificate
8. LGA Identification
9. 3 Recommendation letters
10. Any other relevant documents.
Official deadline: None at the moment.
Official Fee: N6,200 via Remita
You can apply directly at the office of the chief medical director.
At CMD’s office :
– You collect a form
– Fill it and make the necessary payments.
– Then the printout will be given to you after some minutes/hours