Applications are expected from suitably qualified candidates for appointment as House Officers, Pharmacists, Nurses, Physiotherapy, Medical Imaging scientists, Medical Laboratory Scientists, Dental Therapist, Dental Technologist, Optometrist and Dietician at the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital UPTH, Port Harcourt.
Applicants must possess the under-listed qualifications and provisional registration with their respective professional bodies:
- House Officers – MBBS/BDS
- Intern Pharmacists – B. Pharm
- Intern Nurses – BNSC
- Intern Physiotherapists – B. Med Rehabilitation (Physio)
- Intern Med Imaging Scientists – B. Rad
- Intern Med. Lab. Scientists – B. Med Lab Science
- Intern Dental Therapist – HND, Dental Therapy
- Intern Dental Technologists – B. Tech, HND
- Intern Optometrist – O.D
- Intern Dieticians – B.Sc. Nut/Diet
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Applicants should obtain an application form from the office of the Assistant Director of Administration, Clinical Service & Training (CS&T) with effect from Tuesday 17th November, 2020.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED FORMS
Duly completed application forms should be returned to the office of the Assistant Director of Administration, Clinical Services and Training not later than Tuesday 11th December 2020.
DATE OF INTERVIEW:
The written interview will hold on Monday 14th December, 2020 at 8:00am, in the main auditorium, Faculty of Basic Studies, University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT).
Assistant Director of Administration (CS&T)