Job Vacancy: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to occupy the following vacant positions at the Chukwuemeka Odumegu Ojukwu University Teaching Hospital, Amaku.
- House Officers
- Pharmacy Interns
Method of Submission:
A typewritten application should be addressed to;
The Chief Medical Director,
Department of Administration,
Enclose the following documents into your application;
- Application letter
- Oath (For Physiotherapy and pharmacy)
- Degree Certificate or statement of results
- WAEC certificate or NECO
- FSLC or Testimonial
- LGA Identification letter
- Birth Certificate or Statutory age declaration (Affidavit)
- Change of name where necessary
- Three Recommendation letters.
- Any other relevant document.
- To submit your application via our platform, kindly scan and send your documents to email@example.com
Official Deadline – 12th March 2019.
Please indicate your phone number/email in your application. Note that all applications should be submitted to the Office of the Director of Administration, COOUTH, Amaku, Awka, Anambra State alongside evidence of payment of N2,500 into the account below;
Account Name: COOUTH MAIN EXPENSE ACCOUNT (ZENITH BANK PLC)
Account number: 1014590932
CLOSING DATE: 12th March 2019
Shorlisted candidates will be invited for interview via text message. Management will not be liable for candidates who fail to indicate their phone numbers.
Interested candidates are encouraged to use the DoctorsQuarters e-Application service for the delivery of their applications from any part of the country to the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Teaching Hospital, Amaku.
TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION VIA OUR PLATFORM, KINDLY SCAN AND SEND YOUR DOCUMENTS TO EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE DON’T SEND MOBILE SCANNED DOCUMENTS. KINDLY SCAN IN A COMPUTER CENTER PREFERABLY IN JPEG FORMAT.
- Official application fee: free
- e-Application Charge – N2000 via Diamond Bank
- Account Name – DoctorsQuarters Medical Hub Limited
- Account number – 0101257298
- e-Application deadline – 28th February 2019
Note: Kindly inform us once you have used our platform to deliver your applications for 3 times… we would deliver your 4th application to an institution of choice.