Interested and qualified candidates are invited for the position of intern Doctors (House officer) in the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital.
- Minimum professional qualification as MBBS.
- Certificate of provisional registration as a medical practitioner issued by the MDCN
- Certificate of annual practicing license issued by MDCN
- Three referee reports with at least two from candidate’s former medical teacher
CONMESS 01 i.e. (₦1,437,587,00 P.A). This is basic salary and not the whole salary.
Condition of service is as obtained in all Teaching Hospital in the federation (this is Internship position)
Method of Application:
Download the application form, proceed to pay ₦5,000.00 non-refundable fee to UITH SINGLE TREASURY ACCOUNT (TSA) with CBN at any bank through e-payment gateway Remita
Duly completed application form in which photocopies of all credentials/passport photograph must be attached and addressed and forwarded to:
The Chief Medical Director,
University of Ilorin teaching hospital,
Not later than 6weeks from date of this advertisement
Date of publication: Friday 1st March 2019
Closing date: Friday 12thApril, 2019
interested candidates are encouraged to use the DoctorsQuarters e-Application service for the delivery of their applications from any part of the country.
TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION VIA OUR PLATFORM, KINDLY SCAN AND SEND YOUR DOCUMENTS TO EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE DON’T SEND MOBILE SCANNED DOCUMENTS. KINDLY SCAN IN A COMPUTER CENTER PREFERABLY IN JPEG FORMAT.
- Official application fee: N5000
- (Contact us on Whatsapp
to get a copy of the form CLICK HERE to join our whatsapp group.)
- e-Application Charge – N2000 via Diamond Bank
- Account Name – DoctorsQuarters Medical Hub Limited
- Account number – 0101257298
- e-Application deadline – 7th April, 2019
- Official Deadline – 12th April, 2019.
Note: Kindly inform us once you have used our platform to deliver your applications for 3 times… we would deliver your 4th application to an institution of choice.