Job Vacancy: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the post of House Officers at the Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital, Sagamu, Ogun State.
- Applicants must possess MBBS or an equivalent degree in Medicine from a recognized institution.
- Certificate of provisional registration as Medical Practitioner with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Certificate of Annual Practicing License.
The salary and other benefits/allowances are as approved by the Ogun State Government of Nigeria for the Teaching Hospital.
Condition of Service:
These are similar to those obtainable in the Federal Public Service and as approved by the Ogun State Government of Nigeria.
Method of Application:
- Application forms are obtainable from the administrative Department or downloaded from the hospital website
- This form, whether downloaded or obtained from the hospital, attracts payment of N2500 only.
- Applicants are expected to contact their two referees to write directly to the Chief Medical Director, OOUTH, OMG 2001, Sagamu. You are to attach relevant photocopies of certificates/credentials prescribed application forms. Submission of forms and other documents must be addressed to;
The Chief Medical Director,
Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital,
Sagamu, Ogun State.
Application Deadline: 12 September 2019.
Interested candidates are encouraged to use the DoctorsQuarters e-Application service for the delivery of their applications from any part of the country.
To apply via our platform, kindly send computer-scanned copies of your documents via firstname.lastname@example.org and pay for our services.
Official fee: 2500
Parcel charge/Service: 2000
Diamond bank: 0101257298 (DoctorsQuarters Medical Hub)
Parcel deadline: 07th September 2019
Official deadline: 12th September 2019
- You can either apply by visiting the hospital or apply via our platform.
- The Parcel charge is not a fee from the Hospital. It’s simply our service charge which covers the printing of documents, passports and parceling expenses.
- We are neither affiliated with any hospital nor are we agents of any hospital. We are only a platform that helps distant candidates submit their applications.
- The Hospital reserves the right of shortlisting candidates
Reach out to our Admin on Whatsapp – 08134891180by