Position: House Officer
Location: Anambra State
Selected candidates are expected to undergo a twelve month unbroken pre-registration rotation through the clinical department of surgery, medicine, paediatrics and obstetrics and gynaecology, of the hospital.
Candidates must possess MBBS degree from a recognized university plus provisional registration of the medical and dental council of Nigeria.
Date and Time for Interview:
Tuesday, 29th November, 2016. 9.00am
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi, Anambra State, Nigeria
Application Closing Date:
19th September, 2016
Method of Application:
Type-written application should be addressed to the Chief Medical Director, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, P.M.B. 5925, Nnewi, enclosing the following documents:
1. Two (2) copies of curriculum vitae.
2. Two (2) copies each of all relevant credentials.
3. Evidence of Change of name where necessary.
4. Birth certificates.
5. Current practicing license
6. Three referee reports. (please indicate your phone number in your application)
All applications should be submitted to the office of the diector of administration.
Prof. Igwegbe A.O
Chief Medical Director