Job Vacancy: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for appointment as interns at the Federal Medical Centre FMC, Umuahia.
- House Officers
- Nurse Interns
- Medical Laboratory Scientist Intern
- Pharmacy Interns
Prospective candidates must possess relevant degrees or its equipment from a recognized University, including Professional Registration and Practicing License from their respective Councils.
Method of Application:
Prospective candidates should submit two copies of their applications with photocopies of their credentials, detailed Curriculum Vitae, Birth Certificate, Statutory Declaration of Age, Evidence of State of Origin, and three confidential reports from three different referees.
Submission of Application:
All applications should be addressed to the Medical Director, Federal Medical Center Umuahia and should be submitted to the Officer of the Head of Administration within the deadline specified.
Please note that any application without appropriate credentials or incomplete requirements will not be accepted.
Closing Date: Official deadline has been fixed for 14th October 2019.
SIGNED: Head of Administration.
Interested candidates are encouraged to use the DoctorsQuarters e-Application service for the delivery of their applications from any part of the country.
To apply via our platform, kindly send computer-scanned copies of your documents via firstname.lastname@example.org and pay for our services.
Official fee: Nil
Parcel charge/Service: 2000
Diamond bank: 0101257298 (DoctorsQuarters Medical Hub)
Parcel deadline: 30th September 2019
Official deadline: 14th October 2019
- You can either apply by visiting the hospital or apply via our platform.
- The Parcel charge is not a fee from the Hospital. It’s simply our service charge which covers the printing of documents, passports and parceling expenses.
- We are neither affiliated with any hospital nor are we agents of any hospital. We are only a platform that helps distant candidates submit their applications.
- The Hospital reserves the right of shortlisting candidates
Reach out to our Admin on Whatsapp – 08134891180