Job Vacancy: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission as interns at the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu.
- Pharmacy Interns (For holders of B.Pharm).
- Laboratory Scientists Intern (for holders of B.MLS)
- Nurse Interns (For Holders of B. N.Sc)
Prospective candidates for Internship must possess
- Certificate of provisional registration with their regulatory bodies.
- Statement of Result
- Oath certificate
- 3 reference letters, one of which must be from the Dean of your Faculty.
- Affidavit that you have not previously done internship in your respective field.
- Local Government Identification Certificate.
Qualifications for Nursing Interns
1). Eligibility: Graduates of B.N.Sc degree programme from approved and accredited departments of Nursing in Nigeria University who passed the professionaal examination of Nursing and midwifery council of Nigeria and are licensed by the council.
2). Graduates of the B.N.Sc degree programme from foreign Universities recognized by the Federal Ministry of Education and National University Council registered by NMCN and given provisional license to practise as a Registered Nurse.
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should submit a letter of Application with photocopies of relevant documents as well as Curriculum vitae addressed to the Medical Director, National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu
The complete documents should be contained in a sealed envelope indicating in the right upper corner your discipline and should be submitted by hand or by post to the Office of the Medical Director not later than SIX weeks from date of this publication.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for written/oral interview.
- Candidates with awaiting results or who do not have provisional registration as at the time of this advert, need not to apply.
- This application process is FREE OF CHARGE. It is not contracted out to anybody, or to any firm. Do not respond or succumb to any solicitations or entreaties to the contrary via any social media platforms, asking you to pay for the application process.
Interested candidates are encouraged to use the DoctorsQuarters e-Application service for the delivery of their applications from any part of the country.
TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION VIA THE DOCTORSQUARTERS ePARCEL PLATFORM, KINDLY COMPUTER SCAN AND SEND YOUR DOCUMENTS AND COMPLETE CREDENTIALS TO EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE DON’T SEND MOBILE SCANNED DOCUMENTS. ALSO KINDLY SCAN YOUR PASSPORT IN A COMPUTER CENTER PREFERABLY IN JPEG FORMAT.
Official fee: free
Parcel charge: 2000
Diamond Bank (DoctorsQuarters Medical Hub Limited – 0101257298)
Parcel deadline: 20th July, 2019.
Official deadline: 9th August, 2019
- You can either apply visiting the hospital or apply via our platform.
- We are not affiliated to any hospital.
- The Hospital reserves the right of shortlisting candidates
Join our Hosuemanship & Internship whatsapp group using this link or contact the admin 08134891180