Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following internship positions at the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki.
- Pre-registration House Officers
- Pharmacy Interns
- Medical Laboratory Science Interns
- Radiography Interns
- Dental Therapist/ Technologist Interns
- Nutrition/Dietetics interns
- Nurse Interns
- Optometry Interns
Interested candidates must possess a recognized degree or equivalent in their areas of specialization from a reputable university in Nigeria or abroad and must have provisional registration with their respective councils.
Those applying for Dietetics interns should in addition possess NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
Method of Application:
- Applicants are to visit the AEFUTHA Website and complete the internship application form within 6 weeks from the date of this publication.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be invited for interview.
- Interview date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates via SMS and candidates will be required to come with the originals of their credentials. In addition, shortlisted candidates will be requested to present any of the following as a means of identification on the date of the oral interview:
- National Identity Card
- Drivers License
- Permanent Voters Card
- International Passport
SIGNED: Ballistic Azubuike Okonkwo (Director of Administration).
Interested candidates are encouraged to use the DoctorsQuarters e-Application service for the delivery of their applications from any part of the country.
To apply via our platform, kindly send computer-scanned copies of your documents via firstname.lastname@example.org and pay for our services.
Official fee: Free.
Parcel charge/Service: 2000
Diamond bank: 0101257298 (DoctorsQuarters Medical Hub)
Parcel deadline: 10th October, 2019.
Official deadline: 4th November, 2019.
- You can either apply by visiting the hospital or apply via our platform.
- The Parcel charge is not a fee from the Hospital. It’s simply our service charge which covers the printing of documents, passports and parceling expenses.
- We are neither affiliated with any hospital nor are we agents of any hospital. We are only a platform that helps distant candidates submit their applications.
- The Hospital reserves the right of shortlisting candidates
Reach out to our Admin on Whatsapp – 08134891180.