Nigeria’s medical community will be hosting an Endo-Laparoscopy Hybrid Workshop for General, Colorectal & Bariatric Surgeons at the prestigious Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi-Araba, Lagos, from June 10 to June 12, 2019.
The Course Outline includes;
1). Surgical Endoscopy
- Modern Endoluminal Techniques
- GIST Timor’s & Hybrid Techniques
- Role of Endoscopy in OP
- Early Endoscopic Management of Cancer lesions (EMR and ESD)
2). Bariatric Surgery
3). Treatment of Colorectal Polyps
4). Hybrid Colorectal Surgery
5). Endoscopic Management of Surgical Complications.
The Course Objective is to;
Acquire the necessary skills to progress in Hybrid Endo-Laparoscopic Surgery
Illustrate the technical steps required for differential Hybrid Endo-laparoscopic procedures.
A Live Surgery would be at the Lagoon Hospitals, 17B Bourdillon Road, Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria.
You should contact Dr Lanre Balogun for Registration and Inquiries via a mail – email@example.com
This Workshop is supported by
- the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi Araba
- Lagos State Government
- Medical and Dental Consultant Association of Nigeria (MDCAN)
- Karl Storz Endoskope.