Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Residency Training Programme at the National Orthopedic Hospital, Enugu in the Following Surgical Specialties:
(a) Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery
(b) Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
The duration of the programme is six (6) years
Prospective applicants are expected to:-
- Be qualified Medical Practitioner
- Be fully registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria 3. Have satisfactorily completed the NYSC programme or otherwise exempted.
- Possess the Primary Fellowship of the relevantfaculty.
- Complete disclosure of any other training you may have undergone is required.
- Three (3) referee’s report to be addressed to the Medical Director, one of which must be a reference from your last place of work or Testimonial from the DEAN of your medical school or Head of Surgery Department.
Completed application, together with photocopies of relevant certificates and credentials MUST be submitted to the RTP SECRETARIAT not later than six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. All invitees should come to the interview with originals of their credentials.