The West African College of Physicians Primary Fellowship Examinations is to hold in October 2017 across seven centers;
- University College Hospital, Ibadan
- National Orthopaedic Hospital (NOH) Main Hall, Enugu
- Ahmadu Bello University Center at Twin Lecture Theatres, ABUTH Shika Zaria
- Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital (KBTH), UGM Examination Hall, Accra Ghana
- Connaughth Teaching Hospital, Freetown, Sierra Leone
- Edward Francis Small Teaching Hospital (EFSTH), Banjul, The Gambia
- A.M Dogliotti College of Medicine Auditorium, Monrovia, Liberia.
4th – 10th October, 2017 – Theory Papers/Clinicals/Practicals/Orals of all Faculties of the West African College of Physicians.
12th October 2017: Clinicals Accra Candidates .
Note: The Postgraduate Fellowship of the College is recognized by member countries of the West African Health Organization (WAHO) for appointment of Doctors to consultant positions.
For Further details about October 2017 Fellowship Examinations, kindly check the leaflet below.