The West African College Of Surgeons is a regional professional apex body for the training of competent and reliable surgeons in the West African Subregion. With about 17 member countries constituted in this College for Surgeons, there is a translocation of ideas, intellect, skills and experiences that have continued to make the body relevant and a power-house on the continent. The member countries are Benin Republic, Burkina Faso, Cameroun, Cote D’Ivore, Congo DR, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinee Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo.
However, members are quite slow in transitioning from the conventional payment style into online payment methods and protocols. Hence the new instrcutions and guidelines by the West African College to all its members making online payments, especially for course registrations.
Follow the guidelines carefully:
FOR YOU TO HAVE A SUCCESSFUL PAYMENT, YOU MUST MAKE SURE THAT
- YOU HAVE ENOUGH FUND FOR WHAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR
- THEN SELECT ANY OF THE CARDS UNDER THE “SECURED BY VbyV/SECURECODE”.
- NOTE THAT FIRST BANK CARD WILL NOT WORK ON THE PAYMENT PLATFORM.
- IT IS ADVISABLE THAT YOU USE A GTB MASTERCARD FOR THIS TRANSACTION SO THAT YOUR PAYMENT CAN BE SUCCESSFUL.
- THEN CLICK ON MAKE PAYMENT
- SEE THE IMAGE BELOW FOR MORE UNDERSTANDING
- FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL 08157501395
Once you have followed the above instructions, then you would have been successful. To confirm your success, you should be able to generate an e-receipt like the one below:
Hope this was helpful!!! Success in your registration efforts.