The West African college of Physicians, Faculty of Laboratory Medicine Presents, An Update Course in Quality Management System And Accreditation in Laboratory Medicine
TARGET AUDIENCE: Heads of Laboratory departments, doctors in specialist training, and those desirous of updating their knowledge on how to produce and maintain quality laboratory test results. General Practitioners are encouraged to attend. It is Mandatory for Residents in Laboratory Medicine. Also, Lab supervisors, employees, and affiliates who are answerable to complaints on laboratory test results should endeavour to attend to update their knowledge. It attracts 10 credit units of CME.
DATE: 24-26 FEBRUARY, 2016
TIME: 8.30am – 5.00pm each day
VENUE: MORBID ANATOMY DEPT. OAUTH ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE
1. Quality Control Issues in Specimen Collection and Management in Clinical Microbiology
2. Quality Assurance in Media, Culture and Reagents in Medical Microbiology
3. The Role of Quality Assurance in Molecular Diagnosis in Medical Microbiology
4. Quality Control in Routine Haematology Laboratory
5. Quality Control in Blood Transfusion Medicine
6. Maintaining Accreditation in Laboratory Medicine: Basic Requirement
7. Management of Finances, Equipment, and Supplies in Clinical Chemistry Laboratory
8. Facility and Safety Standards in Clinical Chemistry Laboratory
9. Methods of Validation, Instrument Calibration and Proficiency Testing in Clinical Chemistry Laboratory
10. Quality Control in Autopsy Pathology
11. Quality Control in Immunohistochemistry
12. Quality Control in Surgical Pathology and Cytopathology
COURSE FEE: Thirty Thousand Naira (N30, 000.00) only per participant (including lunch and course materials).
All Enquiries should be directed to the Course Coordinator.
Dr. L. Salawu (Department of Haematology and Blood Transfusion, OAUTHC, Ile-Ife)
Email: LSALAWU2002@YAHOO.CO.UK, Gsm: 08033884177
Dr. Clement Ezechukwu (FWACP (Paed.) Secretary General, WACP
(Visited 239 times, 1 visits today)
JOIN THE NEW DoctorsQuarters.com BBM CHANNEL ON C0015D291... Its New And Refreshingby by