University of Port-Harcourt Teaching Hospital – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into the Underlisted National Diploma Programmes of the School of Health Information Management University of Port-Harcourt Teaching Hospital, Choba Port-Harcourt.
Level of Programmes: Ordinary National Diploma
Duration of Course
- The duration of the program shall be two academic session of four Semester including supervised clinical work experience or SIWES
- Applicants with the following qualifications may be considered for admission into the national diploma program.
- A minimum of 5 credit passes in the relevant subject, at not mere than 2 sittings at the SSCE/WASE or their equivalent.
The subject includes:
- English Language
- Biology of Health Science
- Physics or Chemistry
- Any other subject chosen from Economics, Geography, Religious Studies, Nigerian Language.
Level of Diploma: Higher National Diploma
- The duration of the program shall be two academic session of four 4 semester.
- Applicants with the following qualification may be considered for admission into the Higher National Diploma Programme.
- In addition to the specific entry equivalents for ND program for health information management, the candidate for the HND program must meet the following entry requirement for the HND program.
- National diploma certificate in health Information management with a minimum of a lower credit. Professional diploma/technician certificate in health information management by HRORBN.
- Evidence of completion of one year relevant work experience in an accredited health institution approved by the board.
- Candidate with a pass (GPA 2.00-2.49) or the ND level with 2 or more years post ND cognate work experience may be considered for admission into the HND program.
- NB Applicants must be 16 years of age or over by September 2016.
Entrance Examination Date
22nd July, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested candidate should send an Application fee of Seven Thousand Naira (7,000.00) payable to the school account situated in the Hospital Or any branch of Sterling Bank in Nigeria. Account Number:0029875961
- Applicant should present the teller at the coordinator’s office to collect the application format.
- Shortlisted applicant will be subjected to on entrance examination.