This is to notify the public on the sales of forms for admission into the School of Nursing, University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Ilorin Kwara State. The order of the entire admission process for this 2017/2018 session is as follows:
1) Download application form from www.uith.org from 14th July to 31st August, 2017 closing date by 4pm.
2) METHOD OF PAYMENT FOR FORM: REMITA 7,500 payable to University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, school complex revolving fund account.
The prospective candidates should posses the following qualification:
>>Five Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
>>WASC/NECO at not more than 2 sittings.
>>Candidate must not be less than Eighteen years (18) of age.
>>Candidate must not have any criminal record.
4) The Computer Based Testing (CBT) Entrance Examination holds
On: 9th September, 2017
At: COMSIT CENTER (CBT), University Of Ilorin Permanent Site, Ilorin
5) Oral interview date: 12th September, 2017.
6) RESUMPTION DATE: for successful candidate in the CBT exam 9th October, 2017.
7) Submission/Closing Date:
Duly completed application forms to which passport photograph and credentials are attached should be forwarded to
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital
Not later than (6) weeks from the date of advertisement. Any application received after the closing date shall not be processed.
Prospective candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the information on this advert and application form. Any application received after the closing date shall not be processed.