I think is time men, (and maybe, women) get to know a little about their “privates”, if you know what I mean!! It may be too raw for some, but it is simple anatomy and simple fact!!!
It is only in men that you find the prostate gland. The prostate gland is just around the tail end of the penis, inside the male anatomy. At the end of a organ stimulation, the penis normal ejaculates ‘stuff’. The prostate gland contributes to the total volume of the ‘stuff’.
Two common disease of the prostate gland is Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), and Prostate cancer. But a research conducted by the Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women’s Hospital, have revealed some things that you may not have heard.
- Men having one orgasm a day could significantly reduce a man’s chance of developing prostate cancer
- Orgasm in men provides a number of health benefits such as a boost in immunity, better sleep, and can even protect against heart disease.
- Men who ejaculated more than 21 times in a month, were at a 22% lower risk of getting prostate cancer.
- About 1 in 7 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer during their lifetime.
- About 6 cases in 10 are diagnosed in men aged 65 or older. The average age at the time of diagnosis is about 66.
- About 1 in 38 men will die of prostate cancer.
The study maintains that as for how men achieved ejaculation, it is not a requirement to have a sex partner. Whether it be sexual intercourse, nocturnal emission, or masturbation, all are beneficial.
NB: The results of the study are just observational, which means believe it or not.