For a contest that is planned to get better with each passing year, the second edition of the Nigeria Student Health Professional Contest 2017 have finally unveiled the contestants. It is striking to note that each of these persons are students of a Nigerian University and hope to be crowned winner, in an elaborate grand finale, at the end of the whole process. The event for this year is tagged #BeautyNBrains.
Online voting, on Facebook and on Instagram should commence at exactly 6:00am on the 3rd of July and end 12:00 mid-night on the 30th of July. Each of the contestant is expected to be active at the different stages of the contest to be able to gain maximum points.
NOTE: No form of irregularity will be allowed… All contestants are to play by the rules and shun cheating. Failure to adhere to this may lead to outright disqualification of the contestant. We hope the contest will sail through, for all contestants, in mutual respect and civility.
As organizers, and in conjunction with our partners, we are hopeful that the search light would be beamed on the peculiar plight of the Nigeria’s health and medical students, who must study hard and distinguish themselves to become world-class health professionals. It is our desire to spur these students onto greatness by rewarding their unique talents (in looks and in academic prowess), and recognizing their institution of training.
Once again we wish,
- Gift (Female, Medical Biochemistry)
- Charles (Male, Medical Laboratory Science)
- Sandra (Female, Pharmacy)
- Angela (Female, Medical Laboratory Science)
- Jude (Male, Medicine & Surgery)
- Gladys (Female, Nursing Science)
- Emmanuel (Male, Medicine & Surgery)
- Mercy (Female, Medical Laboratory Science)
- Joshua (Male, Public Health)
- Esther (Female, Nursing Science)
- Martial (Male, Public Health)
- Sedoo (Female, Medical Laboratory Science).
Congratulations as they join the race to become the Mr or Miss Nigeria Student Health Professional and The Face of DoctorsQuarters.com. The grand prize awaits!!!