Application Form for Admission into Basic General Nursing Programme of School of Nursing, Sacred Heart Hospital, Lantoro, Abeokuta is now available for the 2017/2018 admission session.
Prospective candidates must possess the Senior Secondary School Certificate (eg. WAEC or NECO)with at least FIVE credits including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings.
Cost Of Forms
Interested applicants for 2017/2018 Admission into the School of Nursing, Sacred Heart Hospital Lantoro should make a payment of Ten Thousand Naira Only (#10,000.00)
BANK NAME: FIDELITY BANK PLC.
ACCOUNT NAME: SACRED HEART HOSPITAL
Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 34
- Wednesday, 5th July 2017 Closure of Admission Portal
- Saturday, 8th July 2017 Entrance Examination
- Saturday, 29th July 2017 Entrance Examination Results
- Saturday, 5th August 2017 Interview: Written & Oral and Verification of credentials
- Saturday, 19th August 2017 Interview Results: Successful Candidates will be required to process the verification of their certificates with WAEC or NECO
- Friday, 15th September 2017 Wait List Check-up
- Saturday, 7th October 2017 Resumption in Hostel
Admissions into the School of Nursing is exclusively handled by the School’s Admission Office only and should not be sought through any agent. The School of Nursing will not be responsible/liable for monies paid or admissions sought by prospective applicants through individuals or bodies acting as admission agents of the School.
(Visited 276 times, 1 visits today)
JOIN THE NEW DoctorsQuarters.com BBM CHANNEL ON C0015D291... Its New And Refreshingby by