Wonders shall never end! A 55-year-old Costa Rican man almost died from anal injuries after an 18-inch cassava that he was using as an anal sex toy got stuck inside him. Fortunately, he was saved after doctors at San Juan de Dios Hospital in San Jose managed to remove the cassava.
According to reports, the man had carved the long and broad cassava into a phallic shape, wrapped it in two condoms and proceeded to use it.
Unfortunately, one of the condoms burst, and it got stuck in his anal cavity. This put the man at risk of perforating his intestines and suffering from other infections.
Source: Mpasho News
(Visited 371 times, 1 visits today)
JOIN THE NEW DoctorsQuarters.com BBM CHANNEL ON C0015D291... Its New And Refreshingby by