The National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria, Faculty of Surgery, gladly invites
- Doctors preparing for the Primary Fellowship Examination in Surgery
- Resident Doctors preparing for the Part I and II Fellowship Examinations In Finals FMCS
- Any other doctor who just want to expand her surgical knowledge.
Highlights: Includes Dissertation Defence and Recent Advances in Surgery.
- (For Primary): Monday, 29th February – Friday, 4th March 2016
- (For Part I and II): Friday, 4th March – Tuesday, 15th March 2016.
Time: 8:00am – 6:00pm (Daily)
- National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, Lagos State. (Registration Centre).
- Dept of Anatomy CMUL, (Primary Centre)
- Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi-Araba, Lagos State.
- Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja, Lagos.
Course Fee: #35,000 (Primary); #40,000 ONLY.
NB: You could make your payment at the venue of the course, however, payments could also be made into the Union Bank Account Number as provided at the bottom of the picture.
Dr D Dogo (Faculty Chairman) ; Dr N.A Ibrahim, (Faculty Secretary) ; Dr B.O Mofikoya (Course Coordinator).