Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital School of Health Information Management begins Admission into National and Higher National Diploma programme of the Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria for 2017/2018 Academic Session
PART I (ND) PROGRAMME
(A) Minimum Score of 180 in 2017 UTME
(B) In addition to (a) above. candidates must have Five (5) credits at not more than Two (2) sittings in SSCE/WASC or their equivalent. The Subjects must include: Mathematics, English Language. Biology or Health Science, Physics or Chemistry. and any other subject chosen from Economics, Geography, Religious Knowledge. etc.
PART II PROGRAMME (HND)
(a) National Diploma Certificate in Health Information Management with Minimum of Lower Credit.
(b) Professional Diploma/Technical Certificate. Information Management by HRORBN.
(c) Evidence of completion of one year relevant work experience in an accredited Health Institution approved by the Board.
(d) Candidates with Pass (GAP 2.00 2.49) at the ND level with Two (2) or more years post ND cognate experience may be considered for admission.
CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION:
* Screening of JAMB result, WASC and any other relevant certificate to determine qualification for admission.
* Candidates for Part II (HND) Programme shall answer professional questions and ND scheme.
ACCOMMODATION: The training programme is residential and compulsory.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Request for application forms should be sent with two self-addressed and stamped envelopes to the Chief Medical Director, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, (NAUTH), Nnewi and marked “attention of the Course-coordinator, School of Health Information Management” with a non refundable application fee of N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira only) in Certified Bank Draft payable to Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi.
- Candidates can pay with certified Bank Draft or cash at the revenue collection Center and duly receipted to collect the admission form from the office of the School Co-ordinator.
- Closing date for the sale and submission of duly completed forms to the Co-ordinator of the School for the Part I & II programme is Friday 1st September, 2017.
- Entrance/Screening exercise is scheduled for Wednesday 6th Friday 8th September. 2017.
- Candidates should come along with their writing materials and ORIGINAL COPIES of their Certificates for the interview.
Prof. A.O. Igwegbe
Chief Medical Director.