The National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria recently announced her timetable for March/April/May 2017 Primary, Parts I & II Fellowship Examinations.
- Incase you missed this; NPMCN Releases New Approved Computer Based Test Centers For Part 1 Screening Exams.
NB: Primary Fellowship Examination in all Faculties will hold on Wednesday March 22, 2017 in the eight accredited Examination Centres namely namely Abuja, Benin, Calabar, Enugu, Ile-Ife, Ilorin, Lagos and Owerri. Ensure you confirm your centers at least 2 week before March 22, 2017.
Candidates for the fellowship examinations are hereby encourage to get a copy of the timetable below;
- FACULTY OF ANAESTHESIA
- FACULTY OF DENTAL SURGERY
- FACULTY OF FAMILY MEDICINE
- FACULTY OF FAMILY DENTISTRY
- FACULTY OF OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY
- FACULTY OF OPHTHALMOLOGY
- FACULTY OF PAEDIATRICS
- FACULTY OF PATHOLOGY
- FACULTY OF INTERNAL MEDICINE
- FACULTY OF PSYCHIATRY
- FACULTY OF PUBLIC HEALTH
- FACULTY OF RADIOLOGY
- FACULTY OF SURGERY
- FACULTY OF OTO-RHINO-LARYNGOLOGY
- FACULTY OF ORTHOPAEDICS
SUCCESS TO ALL CANDIDATES IN THESE EXAMS!!!