Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health NGOs in Nigeria, implementing programmes in reproductive health, HIV&AIDS prevention, and maternal and child health.
SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the British Department for International Development (DFID) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), as well as the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria among other international donors.
We seek to recruit qualified persons due to new programme initiatives and growth. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration. We require competent candidates for the following positions:
State Programme Officer (SPO) – SHiPS for MARPS Project (Lagos & Benue)
Job Reference Code:
Job Profile: This is a Senior Officer position reporting to the State Team Leader (STL) in the region. This position will coordinate the implementation of HIV Prevention among female sex workers (FSWs) – brothel and non-brothel based. S/He will increase access to a comprehensive package of HIV sexual prevention activities at sufficient intensity and quality for FSWs. The project also aims to improve continuum of community- and facility-based prevention, care and treatment for FSWs through its HTC and STI services, and referrals.
The successful candidate will therefore increase internal and external referral and linkage of FSWs to HIV and STI related services and ensure enrollment and retention of into treatment, care and support services. S/He will provide technical support to build capacity of state networks, local partners (CBO/CSO) and SACAs towards the provision of MARPs friendly services. S/He will also support the STL in advocacy activities and manage the project’s pool of peer educators, community facilitators and other community based workers.
• A University degree or its equivalent in Social/Behavioural/Medical Sciences or related field of study; possession of Masters Degree in Public Health would be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing and documenting HIV programmes, with experiences in Behaviour Change Communication, advocacy and management of health related programmes.
• Leadership/mentoring skills and good interpersonal skills.
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
• Advanced knowledge of and experience using MS office packages including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook among others.
• High level of integrity.
• Relationship management/ Advocacy skills.
• Report writing and data interpretation skills.
• Presentation skills.
Demand Creation Representatives (DCR) -Kaduna
Job Reference Code: DCRKADUNA-ext
Job Profile: This is a Senior Officer position reporting to the Area Sales Manager. The successful candidate(s) will be responsible for promoting and increasing access to SFH ethical products, in addition to non-ethical products across the states of the territory.
The person will be responsible for demand creation among providers and caregivers, identification and engagement of new service delivery points and effective engagement/management of trade channel members and professional bodies.
• First Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences (B.Pharm).
• Minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience working in a reputable pharmaceutical establishment (preferably under marketing)
• In-depth product knowledge, good selling and medical detailing skills
• Passion for the job and readiness to go the extra mile
• Good analytical and critical thinking skills
• Accountability and ownership of tasks & results
• Excellent people management and motivation skills
• High level of integrity
Method of Application:
Interested applicants should visit our career page on this website – (www.sfhnigeria.org/careers) to apply for any of these positions. Please note that applicants will be required to register on the SFH SAP recruitment portal, providing their detailed information. Subsequently, a registration confirmation will be received at the registered email address. On receipt of the registration confirmation, return to the SFH website, log-in to the recruitment portal and apply for the vacant position of choice.
Do note that all applicants will need to carefully follow the instructions provided on the website and should be ready to upload a CV.
Please note also that attempts to apply for more than one position or for a position not qualified for will result in automatic disqualification. These vacancies will be available for one (1) week from the date of this publication.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
(Visited 77 times, 1 visits today)JOIN THE NEW DoctorsQuarters.com BBM CHANNEL ON C0015D291... Its New And Refreshingby