The Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) wishes to congratulate you once more for your success in the recently conducted MDCN Assessment Examination which held at the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Ile-Ife held on Wednesday 6th to Friday 8th April, 2016.
The Council wishes to inform you to patiently follow the under listed procedures to enable timely completion of your Provisional Registration
on the web portal.
1. Wait patiently to receive an emails from email@example.com any time from Monday 18th April, 2016 to enable you commence your online registration
The email is to also give you portal access (login details :username)
2. Please note that only candidates who meet the full requirements for registration would be contacted and granted portal access
3. Refer to the ‘Registration Procedure’ link on the web site for step by step guide on the Provisional Registration and payment
4. You are required to upload your Passport Photograph (Note; Reduce size when uploading)
5. You are to also pay the necessary fees of the sum of Seventy One Thousand naira (N71000) only as the fees for registration and other charges
6. Please note that you are to be formally well dressed (suits, gowns) and you are only entitled to a maximum of two (2) guests who will be admitted into the hall with tags. Inductees and guests should be seated by 9:00am
7. Your physical presence is not required at the Council office and no submission of hard copy of payment
would be required
8. For other information or incase of any other clarification you may call the following number (s) 08033500984, 08135381408
(Visited 408 times, 1 visits today)
JOIN THE NEW DoctorsQuarters.com BBM CHANNEL ON C0015D291... Its New And Refreshingby by