The Jos University Teaching Hospital (JUTH) announces the sale of Post Basic Nephrology Nursing Admission Forms
CRITERIA FOR APPLICATION:
- Applicant must be a Registered Nurse (RN) with a current practicing license.
- Have at least one (1)-year post qualification experience preferably in dialysis unit
- A holder of West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary Certificate/National examination Council or General Certificate of Education at ordinary level with five (5) credits in English language Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Application forms are obtainable from Chairman, Medical Advisory Committee’s office at JUTH permanent site Larningo on presentation of receipts of payment of non-refundable fee of five thousand (N5,000.00) naira only from Accounts Department of the hospital.
Forms will be on sale frorn: 28th August — 22. Septernber, 2017.
Submission of forms:
Submission of completed forms: on 27th September, 2017
Completed application forms are to be submitted in a big brown envelope to the office of the programme coordinator, School of Post Basic Nephrology Nursing programme, Jos University Teaching Hospital, Temporary site with a 2 self- addressed and stamped envelope.
Only eligible candidates will be shortlisted for the exarnination.
METHOD OF SELECTION:
Selection of candidates for the course is totally going to be based on the performance at the written examination and oral interview fixed for:
- Wednesday, 4th October, 2017—written examination
- Thursday, 5th October, 2017—oral interview
- Time: 9.00 am Daily
Venue: The School Lecture Room, JUTH Temporary site, Murtala Mohammed Way, Jos
Release of result is on 12th October, 2017
RESUMPTION DATE: Successful candidates will resume on 20th November, 2017
For further enquiry contact: 08030626381